We are currently looking for a media and campaigns manager for our Warsaw based office.
This role will contribute to ending factory farming and to achieving agreed farm animal welfare objectives, by growing CIWF Poland movement of support. This will involve leading, planning, communicating, coordinating and successfully implementing innovative and effective campaigning projects, including building relations with, and exposure in, the media.
Planning, leading and delivering campaigns to increase the impact of Compassion in Poland
Design, planning, managing and implementation of campaigns or campaigns projects. This may include:
- produce publications and develop plans for dissemination to all relevant Polish audiences in order to achieve maximal exposure and effect,
- organise events, like campaign tours or media stunts,
- writing of excellent and appealing copy for various audiences and purposes. These may include: web stories, supporter e-mails, Facebook posts, leaflets or folders, brochures and others,
- identify, recruit and work with national celebrities to gain their support for our work and campaigns.
Creating and driving media coverage in support of public campaigns:
- devising and implementing broadcast/print/ relations strategies and long-term planning,
- proactively and reactively seek to increase appropriate media coverage,
- sell in stories to traditional and new media,
- build a network and expand the database of media contacts. Communicate regularly with media contacts by phone, written communications and in person,
- to act as spokesperson for CIWF PL and support other CIWF PL staff in this role as required,
- assist with organising press conferences and media action,
- monitor and evaluate media work, including assisting in the compilation of reports.
- educated at university or higher vocational education level, f.i. School for Journalism,
- experience in the charity or NGO sector in PL,
- experience in a campaign communications and media role,
- Proven track record of developing a supporters movement in support of campaigns and fundraising,
- excellent understanding of working in/with NGOs or charitable organisations,
- proven track record of leading and implementing successful campaigns,
- fluent in Polish (mother language) and in English,
- excellent communication skills, both oral and written: presentation and public speaking, media (RTV), telephone, building media contacts,
- able to write attractive, convincing and concise copy for various audiences and purposes and targets, like: Press releases, web stories, Direct Mail etcetera,
- creative approach with the ability to develop new ideas,
- team player, supportive of colleagues, but also able to work on your own.
Please send your application including CV and cover letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27th January
Salary: min. 3 000 zł net (depending on experience and skills)